I use Swedish techniques which have long relaxing strokes. Your pressure and areas of focus will be adjusted to your maximum comfort.
- Relaxing massage – 60 minutes $60
- Relaxing massage – 90 minutes $90
- Relaxing massage – 120 minutes $120
Deep Tissue Massage
This massage uses pressure & strokes to acupoints located all over the body to promote relaxation & the free flow of “chi” for self-healing. You will experience improved energy, blood flow and function of both muscle and organ systems, and a sense of contentment.
- Deep Tissue Massage – 60 minutes $80
- Deep Tissue Massage – 90 minutes $110
A mother-to-be has very special needs as her body goes through the dramatic changes before the birth of her child. Prenatal massage enhances the function of muscles and joints, improves circulation and general body tone, and relieves mental and physical fatigue. This massage can be performed on a mat or a massage table using side-laying positions and pillows to support and comfort your body.
- Relaxing Prenatal massage – 60 minutes $60
- Relaxing Prenatal massage – 90 minutes $90
- Relaxing Prenatal massage – 120 minutes $120
You don’t have to be and athlete to benefit from sports massage. Sports massage is a type of Swedish massage that stimulates circulation of blood and lymph fluids. Sports massage movements can use trigger point therapy to break down adhesions (knots in the muscles) and increase range of motion. Sports massage is also good for people with injuries, chronic pain or restricted range of motion. The massage therapist generally concentrates on a specific problem area like sore legs, neck arms, etc.
- Sports Massage – 60 minute $60
- Sports Massage – 90 minute $90